Kurt

Default I want to try Lobster tails

I want to try lobster tails on lp gas grill, any ideas so i do not wreck them? Kurt
BOB

#1. Please turn off the HTML

#2. Try he
http://www.grillforum.com/que/queboard/

Good Luck!

BOB

Abe

>Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt
------------
Because the great majority of people on Usenet don't use outlook
express for newsgroup viewing. They use a text-based viewer such as
Forte Agent. Because text-based viewers do not render HTML correctly,
HTML messages are almost incomprehensible.

If you don't want to be ignored or flamed on Usenet, use plain text
formatting, and set your line length to 80 characters or less.

Abe

>Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt
------------
Because the great majority of people on Usenet don't use outlook
express for newsgroup viewing. They use a text-based viewer such as
Forte Agent. Because text-based viewers do not render HTML correctly,
HTML messages are almost incomprehensible.

If you don't want to be ignored or flamed on Usenet, use plain text
formatting, and set your line length to 80 characters or less.

Duwop

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Kurt wrote:
> > Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt

Yo Kurt, he didnt say "can't". You can, if you want to be ignored. You know
how you ignore or dont help rude people? Well, html is considered rude,
so..................

Someone show him how bad an HTML message looks. Seeing is believing.

Duwop

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Kurt wrote:
> > Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt

Yo Kurt, he didnt say "can't". You can, if you want to be ignored. You know
how you ignore or dont help rude people? Well, html is considered rude,
so..................

Someone show him how bad an HTML message looks. Seeing is believing.

Kurt

ok i did not know. Is this straight text ok?

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Kurt wrote:
> > > Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt

> Yo Kurt, he didnt say "can't". You can, if you want to be ignored. You

know
> how you ignore or dont help rude people? Well, html is considered rude,
> so..................
>
> Someone show him how bad an HTML message looks. Seeing is believing.

Kurt

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Kurt wrote:
> > > Bob I do not iunderstand why I cannot use HTML text - Kurt

> Yo Kurt, he didnt say "can't". You can, if you want to be ignored. You

know
> how you ignore or dont help rude people? Well, html is considered rude,
> so..................
>
> Someone show him how bad an HTML message looks. Seeing is believing.

Abe

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:31:14 -0500, "Kurt" > wrote:
>ok i did not know. Is this straight text ok?

-------
Much better. Thank you.

Also, notice how I removed extra lines from the previous posts and
just left the relevant text? Also, notice how my reply is below yours?
That's also considered good practice on Usenet.
Abe

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:31:14 -0500, "Kurt" > wrote:
>ok i did not know. Is this straight text ok?

-------
Much better. Thank you.

Also, notice how I removed extra lines from the previous posts and
just left the relevant text? Also, notice how my reply is below yours?
That's also considered good practice on Usenet.

Phil

"Kurt" > wrote in message

> I want to try lobster tails on lp gas grill, any ideas so i do not wreck

them?

Lobster tails do not take long to cook. If you overcook them you will
be eating rubber for dinner. Cook them over medium heat. It is similar
to cooking large shrimp. I have had better luck grilling large shrimp
myself
but YMMV.

Phil

Phil

grilling lobster tails Zz Yzx Barbecue 2 14-05-2012 03:18 PM
Butter sauce for lobster tails/lobster John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 38 02-07-2010 04:37 AM
Butter sauce for lobster tails/lobster JL[_3_] General Cooking 1 27-06-2010 05:03 PM
Lobster Tails cybercat General Cooking 36 17-07-2007 02:44 AM
Boiled Lobster Tails Bob General Cooking 2 06-01-2005 10:48 PM