FoodBanter.com

-   -   Large Beef Sandwiches So Cal (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/44330-large-beef-sandwiches-so.html)

Malibumike 18-11-2004 04:45 PM

Large Beef Sandwiches So Cal

Anyone know of where to find any large beef type sandwiches in the Oxnard,
Agoura, Thousand Oaks, CA area?

Duwop 19-11-2004 01:59 AM

"Malibumike" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of where to find any large beef type sandwiches in the Oxnard,
> Agoura, Thousand Oaks, CA area?

I don't believe it, are you really asking: "Where's the beef?"

OMG, that's like sooo last century.

Duwop 19-11-2004 01:59 AM

[email protected] 19-11-2004 02:36 PM

Malibumike wrote:

> Anyone know of where to find any large beef type sandwiches in the Oxnard,
> Agoura, Thousand Oaks, CA area?

Don't know what a "large beef type sandwich" is but maybe you'll have
better luck at one of the "chowhound" groups he

http://www.chowhound.com/california/index.html