FoodBanter.com

-   -   buying a recipe book for smokers (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/441783-buying-recipe-book-smokers.html)

[email protected] 31-08-2017 12:48 AM

buying a recipe book for smokers

Does anyone know where I can buy a how to use smoker, one that would give me various recipes, timing, weather to use wood or charcoal and what kind, everything and anything a beginner needs to know about using a smoker with the best results.

Heavy_Smoker 31-08-2017 01:15 AM

buying a recipe book for smokers

said

> Does anyone know where I can buy a how to use smoker, one that would
> give me various recipes, timing, weather to use wood or charcoal and
> what kind, everything and anything a beginner needs to know about
> using a smoker with the best results.

Books - schmoooks - there's more than enough guidance on the web. :-)

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq/toc.html

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/ribselect.html

--
Better living through smoking.