Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.barbecue

Default WE GOTS BROCCOLI SLAW!

On 2/21/2016 1:39 PM, Jack G. wrote:
> On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 11:30:24 AM UTC-8, Edmund J. Burke, Jr wrote:
>> "Jack G." > wrote in
>> :

>>> This thread has to be a joke. Broccoli Slaw is another name
>>> for Green Slime.
>>>

>> Are you a fan of ass to mouth jackie?

> .
> .
> .
> Slow thinkers reply weeks later.
> .
> .
> .

Wot happened, Jack, is that his mommy took away his computer privileges
for awhile.
Now the tattler's (that's his nyme) is catching up which his bull hockey.
LOL

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.barbecue

"Colon Eddie J. Burke" > wrote in
:

> Wot happened, Jack, is that his mommy took away his
> computer privileges for awhile.

Yer just mad about her showing eveyone yer
"JoJo" pic.

http://imgur.com/lrQvLto

That's what gotcha kicked out of the Army and our house under
the don't ask don't tell faggot policy in 1985....colon eddie
LOL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.barbecue

On 2/22/2016 11:40 AM, Edmund J. Burke, Jr wrote:
> "Colon Eddie J. Burke" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Wot happened, Jack, is that his mommy took away his
>> computer privileges for awhile.
>>

> Yer just mad about her showing eveyone yer
> "JoJo" pic.
>
> http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
>
> That's what gotcha kicked out of the Army and our house under
> the don't ask don't tell faggot policy in 1985....colon eddie
> LOL

Little limey feller? Are you ***?