FoodBanter.com

-   -   WHY DO NIGGAS GOTS SUCH BIG MOUTHS? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/436001-why-do-niggas-gots.html)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] 25-01-2016 06:38 PM

WHY DO NIGGAS GOTS SUCH BIG MOUTHS?

On them nigga biatches, it looks good. I'm just sayin' they gots really
big-assed mouths.
Whatz up which that, anywho? Huh?

Checkmate, DoW #1 25-01-2016 06:50 PM

WHY DO NIGGAS GOTS SUCH BIG MOUTHS?

In article ,
says...

On them nigga biatches, it looks good. I'm just sayin' they gots really
big-assed mouths.
Whatz up which that, anywho? Huh?

I don't like fat lips.

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

David[_19_] 27-01-2016 10:43 PM

WHY DO NIGGAS GOTS SUCH BIG MOUTHS?

something is wrong with you

David[_19_] 27-01-2016 10:54 PM

WHY DO NIGGAS GOTS SUCH BIG MOUTHS?

Hammer of Thor award

David[_19_] 28-01-2016 10:26 AM

On 1/25/2016 11:11 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
On them nigga biatches, it looks good. I'm just sayin' they gots really
big-assed mouths.
Whatz up which that, anywho? Huh?

That is ethnicity. The human race is supposed to have begun in Africa.
Who brought them to the USA, anyway?

Not I!

Who brought them?

David[_19_] 03-02-2016 11:10 PM

"Doug Laidlaw" wrote in message ...

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
On them nigga biatches, it looks good. I'm just sayin' they gots really
big-assed mouths.
Whatz up which that, anywho? Huh?

That is ethnicity. The human race is supposed to have begun in Africa.
Who brought them to the USA, anyway?
--

might drop that in there