FoodBanter.com

-   -   Big Jim Memorial Gathering (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/435924-re-big-jim-memorial.html)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] 14-01-2016 05:59 PM

Big Jim Memorial Gathering

On 1/13/2015 11:47 AM, hrbricker wrote:
I believe that no one is truly gone until no more stories are told. In Big
Jim's
case, that is going to be a long time indeed. BJ threw an open invitation
BBQ
party every New Years for several decades. And that wasn't all. He usually
hosted a gathering at least once every summer. I only knew him since about
2003, but I managed to attend a number of his soirees myself. I even
documented
a few via digital movies. gets the information he needs.

Er, Miss Recktum? You wanna know why they called 'im Big Jim?
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] 10-03-2016 05:04 PM

Big Jim Memorial Gathering

On 1/14/2016 9:59 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/13/2015 11:47 AM, hrbricker wrote:
I believe that no one is truly gone until no more stories are told. In
Big
Jim's
case, that is going to be a long time indeed. BJ threw an open invitation
BBQ
party every New Years for several decades. And that wasn't all. He
usually
hosted a gathering at least once every summer. I only knew him since
about
2003, but I managed to attend a number of his soirees myself. I even
documented
a few via digital movies. gets the information he needs.

Er, Miss Recktum? You wanna know why they called 'im Big Jim?
LOL

Guess it's not a mystery to a whore like you, eh?
LOL