FoodBanter.com

-   -   Egad~! (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/435603-egad.html)

Bread Basket[_11_] 04-12-2015 01:34 PM

Egad~!

Egon Spangler, the Ghostbuster recluse, is finding new redemption in the
form of BBQ cook books.

"Ghosts are also BBQ, and they also enjoying cook."

Apparently ghosts, when put on a grill, make some sort of personal gas
fume, plumed and prined into a car grill and injected into the oil.

Gaseos POha,
Jakey Shake

Sqwertz 08-12-2015 05:57 PM

Egad~!

Bread Basket wrote:
> Gaseos POha,
> Jakey Shake

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Groupkilla 24-12-2015 06:39 PM

Egad~!

Sqwertz wrote:
> Bread Basket wrote:
>> Gaseos POha,
>> Jakey Shake

> ost
> >
> 3/18/2011 3:49 PM
> Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
> readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
> fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com
>

> Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.
>
> -sw
>

> I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
> There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

**** you straight to eternal HELL you damned woman-stalker!!!!!

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.