Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue

Default Boiled cider & sweet potatoes

Sqwertz wrote:
> Never heard of it either.

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

Forget HOW to leave, woman-stalker?

Or are you so addicted to this you can NEVER live up to your promises?

You're a total head case, and now everyone sees it.

That's ****ing good stuff.

Boiled cider & sweet potatoes Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 16 02-12-2015 05:59 PM
boiled potatoes in slow cooker? Dan Goodman General Cooking 43 21-09-2007 04:33 AM
sweet cider dgerxldffhkjs Winemaking 0 21-08-2007 02:53 PM
Portugal-Boiled Cod with Potatoes or Chickpeas AJ Recipes (moderated) 0 13-01-2007 02:58 AM
Cider-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries Chef Tamara Recipes (moderated) 0 09-11-2006 04:44 AM