FoodBanter.com

-   -   Boiled cider & sweet potatoes (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/435551-re-boiled-cider-sweet.html)

Groupkilla 27-11-2015 05:53 AM

Boiled cider & sweet potatoes

Sqwertz wrote:
> Never heard of it either.

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

Forget HOW to leave, woman-stalker?

Or are you so addicted to this you can NEVER live up to your promises?

You're a total head case, and now everyone sees it.

That's ****ing good stuff.