Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue

Default ot; Over half of Americans oppose sending troops to fight Daesh: Poll

Hidalgo wrote:
> More than 80% of Americans are opposed to sending ground troops to
> Syria or Iraq to fight against the Daesh (ISIL) militants, a recent
> Gallup poll shows.

No need to send troops... all that sand is the ideal location:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic...a_and_Nagasaki
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Hidalgo wrote:
>> More than 80% of Americans are opposed to sending ground troops to
>> Syria or Iraq to fight against the Daesh (ISIL) militants, a recent
>> Gallup poll shows.

> No need to send troops... all that sand is the ideal location:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic...a_and_Nagasaki

That wasn't my post, it was Sqwerty frogging me.

Yes, history shows us how to win a war with fanatics.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Hidalgo wrote:
>> More than 80% of Americans are opposed to sending ground troops to
>> Syria or Iraq to fight against the Daesh (ISIL) militants, a recent
>> Gallup poll shows.

> No need to send troops... all that sand is the ideal location:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic...a_and_Nagasaki

STFU, Shelly!!!!1!!