Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.music.artists.kiss

Default Space-Age BBQ

Ace Frehley has a new show on the NASA channel called Space Age Bregs, it's
mostly about those little tube things of food astronauts eat in space. Ace
throws those in an oven, goes to sleep and forgets about them.

No cooking, just doing lines off a cookie sheet. OMG STACHLESS~!~!

Damnz,
DAMNZ

--
-- -- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.music.artists.kiss

On 10/21/2015 12:30 AM, Zed Frehley wrote:

> Ace Frehley has a new show on the NASA channel called Space Age Bregs, it's
> mostly about those little tube things of food astronauts eat in space. Ace
> throws those in an oven, goes to sleep and forgets about them.
>
> No cooking, just doing lines off a cookie sheet. OMG STACHLESS~!~!
>
> Damnz,
> DAMNZ

Hash, sounds like ACE has a mayo shortage.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.music.artists.kiss,alt.usenet.kooks

Bread Basket wrote:
> On 10/21/2015 12:30 AM, Zed Frehley wrote:
>>
>> Ace Frehley has a new show on the NASA channel called Space Age Bregs,
>> it's
>> mostly about those little tube things of food astronauts eat in space.
>> Ace
>> throws those in an oven, goes to sleep and forgets about them.
>>
>> No cooking, just doing lines off a cookie sheet. OMG STACHLESS~!~!
>>
>> Damnz,
>> DAMNZ
>>

> Hash, sounds like ACE has a mayo shortage.

A mayo...shortage?

Huh?

Can I help here?

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.music.artists.kiss

Zed Frehley > Wrote in message:

> Ace Frehley has a new show on the NASA channel called Space Age Bregs, it's
> mostly about those little tube things of food astronauts eat in space. Ace
> throws those in an oven, goes to sleep and forgets about them.
>
> No cooking, just doing lines off a cookie sheet. OMG STACHLESS~!~!
>
> Damnz,
> DAMNZ
>
> --
> -- -- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Beh beh WHEESHWA

LOVE,
sea peepl
--
bregs vs pong

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

If only I had the space for this . . . Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 22-10-2011 09:09 PM
Sig with one space James Silverton[_2_] General Cooking 3 23-03-2009 12:14 PM
Teatime in Space Bluesea Tea 1 10-04-2005 12:39 PM
what would you request if you had to go off into space for a yr? cashier of cinema General Cooking 50 13-12-2004 11:04 PM
Air space Lum Winemaking 5 02-10-2003 04:09 PM