FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bonza Seeds Not Good (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/435180-bonza-seeds-not-good.html)

Trevor Sutton 17-10-2015 02:38 AM

Bonza Seeds Not Good

My and other peoples experiences-

Been a customer for several years, ordering an average of 100 seeds per
year for myself and friends. Was very happy with Bonza... until this
year. It seems like they're under new ownership or management - there's
a very different attitude now when dealing with them is there's a
problem or issue.

The new packaging SUCKS. It's extremely difficult to not mix some of the
seeds up, trying to pry just one seed out of those stupid compartments
usually results in the seed falling into another compartment of seeds...
no warning or instructions supplied with the package either on how to
safely open it.

A real nice touch is printing your name on the seed packaging...
I'll bet they told you they had no complaints about the new packaging
too, like they did to me [;)]
The 'stealth' methods are also terrible compared to previous years. All
in all, I've had a most unpleasant experience with Bonza this year
(there were other issues) and even trying to close my account wasn't
straight-forward either. I've found an alternative company who are far
more caring about

packaging/stealth... they make Bonza's shipping and packaging look
laughable by comparison.

And yes..... the prices at Bonza have gone up, across the board.