Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Bacon-Laced Bikini (Pasta Dish)

Hey Thunderbird, how about you quit ****ING me~!?

Great pie, dimwit. Sayeth the soothseeker.

Soothsayers are for unhappy terminites, aka. Greek for "crack hoe"

Hoes in the bag, bro nape.

I like watching YouTube and finding things that are just funny. You
know what I mean? I get launphs when I laugh at BBQ riddles. Did you
know the Riddler in Batman was originally a Bubba's BBQ mascot in North
Carolina? He wasn't.

I get Scott Bradley is a no one, but dentist guitar is going to be an
INSANE draw for these newcomers to Canadian Society.

Luv Ya,
"Happy Meat" Penny