FoodBanter.com

-   -   Will Smith's "Gravy Train" (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/435011-will-smiths-gravy-train.html)

KISS Brand Bread 26-09-2015 03:37 PM

Will Smith's "Gravy Train"

Have you heard his new video for "Gravy Train"? I'm seriously
(SEARiousleh) interested in this steak-themed music video.

In it is a cameo of the 1973 GMC Will Smith, limited run vs the Toyama
GRIO of the future, as well as the Geo Shanty Town. Absolute competitors!

Cr00kin' is my 7th heaven.

Peas,
F U

PS. Access Hollywood will be reviewing the users on alt.BBQ to see
their legitimacy. I have already made sure I am absolute.