Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks

Default EAT ME!

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:53:54 -0700, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

> You were told to shut your ****ing face by my friend persent. I suggest
> you do so.

You're the one who needs to shut the **** up, responding to your new
buddy the forging troll. You're like a two-man circle jerk, only the
other guy isn't pumping.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Dickmate wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:53:54 -0700, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
>
>> You were told to shut your ****ing face by my friend persent. I
>> suggest you do so.

> You're the one who needs to shut the **** up, responding to your new
> buddy the forging troll. You're like a two-man circle jerk, only the
> other guy isn't pumping.

and you're the guy standing in the middle of the circle
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks

On 9/18/2015 8:20 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> I wouldn't want to be you when persent hears about this!

I'd never see it.

--
buZZard, AUK DoW #7
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks

On 9/18/2015 10:05 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> In article >, says...
>> i don't eat tainted meat canoe lips

> SPANK!

Tainted meat canoe lips doesn't sound wholesome. (?)

--
buZZard, AUK DoW #7

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Dickmate, in > did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:53:54 -0700,
> Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabien (aka
> Chimpy the Coin-Slot Operated SuckMonkey, aka
> 'Checkmate, Destroyer of Wieners #1') wrote:

>> You were told to shut your ****ing face by my friend persent. I suggest
>> you do so.

> You're the one who needs to shut the **** up, responding to your new
> buddy the forging troll. You're like a two-man circle jerk, only the
> other guy isn't pumping.

That's the story of Chimpy's life.

<snicker>

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: >
MID: >

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: >

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to **** who he claims is a
guy:
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely **** a male dog:
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

Checkmate's so *** he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >
MID: >

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the **** down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: > - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: > - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: > - Norco
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: > - Xanax
MID: > - N2O
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Marijuana
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Amphetamine (!)
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Ecstasy
MID: > - Vicodin
MID: > - Norco
MID: > - Norco
MID: > - N2O
MID: > - N2O
MID: > - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: > - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID: >
"Diddle me!"

MID: >
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: >
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: >
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: >
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: >
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: >
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: >
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: >
"Pump a rump."

MID: >
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: >
MID: >
"I gotta *** named Guido from Jersey"

MID: >
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: >
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: >
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: >
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: >
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: >
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
*** by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
> % > wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> Hot dogs! Popcorn!

>> do you think this is it have i finally met my match
>>

> I'm making book: 2/13 persent; 7/1 the challenger.
> You're odds on, pal, don't screw this up for me.

he hasn't seen my secret weapon yet
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Sn!pe wrote:
> % > wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> I'm making book: 2/13 persent; 7/1 the challenger.
>>> You're odds on, pal, don't screw this up for me.

>> he hasn't seen my secret weapon yet
>>

> Oh no! Not the Secret Weapon!
>
> Let me know when you're about to bring it out and
> I'll look away; I don't want to be blinded by the flash.

i don't like to use it but ...