Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default Stubb's grandsons kick out some brisket

Nuthin' fancy here, but please fellas, lose the charcoal lighter fluid!

I think their Grandpa would never have let anyone use that crap.

These guys cook to about 180, which sounds a little low. I prefer 190.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvmfGrAwQwc
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On 9/10/2015 6:19 AM, Shalako wrote:
> Nuthin' fancy here, but please fellas, lose the charcoal lighter fluid!
> mfGrAwQwc

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2015 4:33 PM, Arthur Rochford Manby wrote:
> On 9/10/2015 6:19 AM, Shalako wrote:
>> Nuthin' fancy here, but please fellas, lose the charcoal lighter fluid!
>> mfGrAwQwc

> Mmmm hmmm...
>
> Ayup...

Why it must be Auzzie Frogger time down unda...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking