Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default a breath of fresh air (fresh kielbasa~!) into alt.BREGS

Damnzeryos, yo. alt.BREGS has had its life reknewed, probably by La
Mirada, aka. La Quinta Inn.

La Quinta has a lot invested in BBQ, seeing as that is it's main income
strategy. Their inns are simply fronts for drug rings and BBQ palaces.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 9/9/2015 11:51 AM, Bread Basket wrote:
> Damnzeryos, yo. alt.BREGS has had its life reknewed, probably by La
> Mirada, aka. La Quinta Inn.
>
> La Quinta has a lot invested in BBQ, seeing as that is it's main income
> strategy. Their inns are simply fronts for drug rings and BBQ palaces.

Wow, this sure will take a bite out of Best Western's action...

Happy Bregs!