Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Yakitori grill

http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill

Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
by asahikei
10 customer reviews | 3 answered questions
Price: $37.80 & FREE Shipping

So small, but so darned cool looking too!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On 8/31/2015 4:54 PM, los Golondrinas wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill
>

> Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
> by asahikei
> 10 customer reviews | 3 answered questions
> Price: $37.80 & FREE Shipping
>

> So small, but so darned cool looking too!

And for those who must have gas:

http://www.amazon.com/Iwatani-casset...92KRCR95YC C9

Iwatani furnace Bata Gen. Abuie (ABURIYA) W [cassette Gas dedicated
grilled-skewers] CB-RBT-W
by Iwatani
6 customer reviews
Price: $77.30 & FREE Shipping. Details
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On 8/31/2015 12:54 PM, los Golondrinas wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill
>

> Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
> by asahikei
> 10 customer reviews | 3 answered questions
> Price: $37.80 & FREE Shipping
>

> So small, but so darned cool looking too!

That looks like a toy! I love watching those Japanese guys make takoyaki
at Shirokiya. It looks like a complete mess but they're able to make it
come out nice. I wouldn't attempt to make it myself. I can't say if
white folks would find fried octopus balls very appetizing. Actually,
I'd rather watch them being made than eat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDtqh0MdlU
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On 8/31/2015 5:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 8/31/2015 12:54 PM, los Golondrinas wrote:
>> http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill
>>

>> Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
>> by asahikei
>> 10 customer reviews | 3 answered questions
>> Price: $37.80 & FREE Shipping
>>

>> So small, but so darned cool looking too!

> That looks like a toy!

Sure does, admit it, you want one!

> I love watching those Japanese guys make takoyaki
> at Shirokiya. It looks like a complete mess but they're able to make it
> come out nice. I wouldn't attempt to make it myself. I can't say if
> white folks would find fried octopus balls very appetizing. Actually,
> I'd rather watch them being made than eat them.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDtqh0MdlU

The chef is an artist to get that mess into a perfect ball like that.

I like octopus so no worries there.

Were those potato pancakes on the flat top grill?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Yak grill

On 9/1/2015 9:47 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 8/31/2015 12:54 PM, los Golondrinas wrote:
>> http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill
>>

>> Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
>> by asahikeitqh0MdlU

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Yakitori grill los Golondrinas General Cooking 15 02-09-2015 01:30 AM
Yakitori (Skewered Chicken) Anon[_4_] General Cooking 0 03-06-2008 03:21 AM
Yakitori Chicken Duckie ® Recipes 0 27-10-2005 01:40 PM
Salmon And Halibut Yakitori Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 27-02-2005 06:10 AM