Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default South African BBQ

Time to grille it up Sud Afrikan style:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...h-African-way/

To "braai" or barbeque (Bar-B-Q) meat is a South African tradition. We
usually do it once or twice a week, probably more. It's a chance to get
your friends and/or family together, sip some wine or down a couple of
cold ones.
In this Instructable, I am going to show you how, with a little
preparation and some scientific genius, you can "braai" like an expert
and serve up the most succulent meat.

What you will need:
Some red meat, preferably rump, fillet or sirloin. I got rump.
Some Pineapple juice
Some Balsamic Vinegar
Salt
Pepper
Coriander
Other Spices

And a whole lot of unique recipes some of which are not BBQ:

http://braai.com/braai-recipes/

http://www.south-african-homeschool-...i-recipes.html

South African BBQ el camino real[_2_] General Cooking 0 27-08-2015 08:48 PM
South African Restaurants Mike[_55_] General Cooking 0 16-05-2010 06:14 PM
South African Foods Golden One General Cooking 10 13-10-2009 05:07 AM
South African bbq Zz Yzx Barbecue 3 12-02-2008 02:23 AM
South African Chocolate Sue Chocolate 4 22-03-2004 12:08 PM