Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Canada's answer to the Weber

I'd love to see one of these in person, they have a few key improvements
over the Weber, enough to make them well worth considering.

http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-kettle-grill

Napoleon is a Canadian company that manufactures a wide variety of
grills, smokers, accessories and books. They started in 1976 as a small
steel fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, then branched out into
making fireplaces and grills. Although Napoleon sightings are rare south
of the Canadian border, they produce quality products and are
essentially Canada's answer to Weber. In fact it's hard not to draw
comparisons between Napoleon and Weber, even their logo and website are
similar. But Napoleon comes up with just enough distinctive ideas to
make them a viable contender.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 5:27:45 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
> I'd love to see one of these in person, they have a few key improvements
> over the Weber, enough to make them well worth considering.
>

> http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-kettle-grill
>
> Napoleon is a Canadian company that manufactures a wide variety of
> grills, smokers, accessories and books. They started in 1976 as a small
> steel fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, then branched out into
> making fireplaces and grills. Although Napoleon sightings are rare south
> of the Canadian border, they produce quality products and are
> essentially Canada's answer to Weber. In fact it's hard not to draw
> comparisons between Napoleon and Weber, even their logo and website are
> similar. But Napoleon comes up with just enough distinctive ideas to
> make them a viable contender.

that's nice. i live in kitchener dumbass at the public library. i dig a hole in the groun and put in cherry wood and lump charcoal. steel great on top an away i go. so like pee off eh. the librarians come out and go all wow n' shit.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6/28/2015 7:51 AM, PitMeister wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 5:27:45 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
>> I'd love to see one of these in person, they have a few key improvements
>> over the Weber, enough to make them well worth considering.
>>

>> http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-kettle-grill
>>
>> Napoleon is a Canadian company that manufactures a wide variety of
>> grills, smokers, accessories and books. They started in 1976 as a small
>> steel fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, then branched out into
>> making fireplaces and grills. Although Napoleon sightings are rare south
>> of the Canadian border, they produce quality products and are
>> essentially Canada's answer to Weber. In fact it's hard not to draw
>> comparisons between Napoleon and Weber, even their logo and website are
>> similar. But Napoleon comes up with just enough distinctive ideas to
>> make them a viable contender.

> that's nice. i live in kitchener dumbass

No, you're in Etobicoke.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 12:38:36 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
> On 6/28/2015 7:51 AM, PitMeister wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 5:27:45 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
> >> I'd love to see one of these in person, they have a few key improvements
> >> over the Weber, enough to make them well worth considering.
> >>

> >> http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-kettle-grill
> >>
> >> Napoleon is a Canadian company that manufactures a wide variety of
> >> grills, smokers, accessories and books. They started in 1976 as a small
> >> steel fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, then branched out into
> >> making fireplaces and grills. Although Napoleon sightings are rare south
> >> of the Canadian border, they produce quality products and are
> >> essentially Canada's answer to Weber. In fact it's hard not to draw
> >> comparisons between Napoleon and Weber, even their logo and website are
> >> similar. But Napoleon comes up with just enough distinctive ideas to
> >> make them a viable contender.

> > that's nice. i live in kitchener dumbass

> No, you're in Etobicoke.

Yeah right. At the Etobicoke Public Library. So like **** off eh.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6/28/2015 1:14 PM, PitMeister wrote:
> On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 12:38:36 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:

>>> that's nice. i live in kitchener dumbass

>> No, you're in Etobicoke.

> Yeah right. At the Etobicoke Public Library. So like **** off eh.

Byte me.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 12:06:59 AM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
> On 6/28/2015 1:14 PM, PitMeister wrote:

> >> No, you're in Etobicoke.

> > Yeah right. At the Etobicoke Public Library. So like **** off eh.
> >

> Byte me.

I bet you say that to all the guys.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7/3/2015 6:03 PM, PitMeister wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 12:06:59 AM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:

>>> Yeah right. At the Etobicoke Public Library. So like **** off eh.
>>>

>> Byte me.

> I bet you say that to all the guys.

Only the ones with floppy discs, LOL!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:08:58 PM UTC-4, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/3/2015 6:03 PM, PitMeister wrote:

> >> Byte me.

> > I bet you say that to all the guys.
> >

> Only the ones with floppy discs, LOL!

German lingo lesson for today: what do you call a bra in German?

Stopem' Floppen
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7/5/2015 6:55 AM, PitMeister wrote:
> On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:08:58 PM UTC-4, Troll Disposal Service wrote:

>>> I bet you say that to all the guys.
>>>

>> Only the ones with floppy discs, LOL!

> German lingo lesson for today: what do you call a bra in German?
>
> Stopem' Floppen

ROFLOL!

Dringen in Holland, jetz!