Old 15-06-2015, 08:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default BACON BOURBON BBQ CHICKEN KEBABS

Bacon paste?

Oh heck yes!

http://hostthetoast.com/bacon-bourbo...hicken-kebabs/

I once thought that recipes including bacon were pretty straight
forward. Youd just fry up some meaty goodness in its own fat, crumble
it up if youd like, and mix it in. Then I found out about Bacon Jam,
and then about using bacon grease in soups, and most recently, Bacon
Paste. Its a whole new world. (Im just brimming with Disney
references today.)

INGREDIENTS
16 oz barbecue sauce
¼ cup bourbon
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons paprika
3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
6 slices raw bacon, cut into small pieces

Old 28-06-2015, 02:53 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 3:36:57 PM UTC-4, La Mirada wrote:
Bacon paste?

Oh heck yes!

http://hostthetoast.com/bacon-bourbo...hicken-kebabs/

I once thought that recipes including bacon were pretty straight
forward. You'd just fry up some meaty goodness in its own fat, crumble
it up if you'd like, and mix it in. Then I found out about Bacon Jam,
and then about using bacon grease in soups, and most recently, Bacon
Paste. It's a whole new world. (I'm just brimming with Disney
references today.)

INGREDIENTS
16 oz barbecue sauce
1/4 cup bourbon
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder

**** off. bacon wrapped pork tenderloin. simple. so like ...
Old 28-06-2015, 05:38 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6/28/2015 7:53 AM, PitMeister wrote:
[...]

Bregs.

Now.

BACON BOURBON BBQ CHICKEN KEBABS La Mirada General Cooking 8 16-06-2015 08:15 PM
Honey Bourbon Bacon Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 37 14-10-2014 12:09 AM
Bourbon Chicken Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 10-05-2006 01:52 AM
Bourbon Chicken Tim Recipes 0 05-08-2005 02:04 AM
Barbecue Chicken Kebabs Duckie Recipes 0 04-06-2005 10:36 PM