Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Snake Water with BBQ

Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
far.

Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in order
to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)

Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake water
is Wild Turkey and cyanide.

Weird sauce ovah cha,
Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)

--
-- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
> Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
> beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
> mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
> far.
>
> Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in order
> to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)
>
> Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake water
> is Wild Turkey and cyanide.
>
> Weird sauce ovah cha,
> Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)

This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ slop.

Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?

KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

This version of Snake Water sounds like an imposter. The Clearly
Canadian Snake Water has (clearly) been known to have MDMA in it, which
is why its so insanely Canadian.

On 04/06/15 20:40, La Mirada wrote:
> On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
>> Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
>> beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
>> mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
>> far.
>>
>> Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in
>> order
>> to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)
>>
>> Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake
>> water
>> is Wild Turkey and cyanide.
>>
>> Weird sauce ovah cha,
>> Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)
>>

> This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ slop.
>
> Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?
>

> KC Luzer-Q:
>
> http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202
>
> Chicken Contests
> Contests since 14/Jun/2008
> Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)
>
> Ribs Contests
> Contests since 23/Apr/2010
> Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)
>
> Pork Contests
> Contests since 24/Apr/2009
> Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)
>
> LOL!!!!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

No ecstatic cling?