Barbecue (alt.food.barbecue) Discuss barbecue and grilling--southern style "low and slow" smoking of ribs, shoulders and briskets, as well as direct heat grilling of everything from burgers to salmon to vegetables.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-06-2015, 11:58 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 11
Default Snake Water with BBQ

Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
far.

Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in order
to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)

Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake water
is Wild Turkey and cyanide.

Weird sauce ovah cha,
Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)


--
-- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 04-06-2015, 07:40 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,710
Default Snake Water with BBQ

On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
far.

Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in order
to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)

Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake water
is Wild Turkey and cyanide.

Weird sauce ovah cha,
Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)



This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ slop.

Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?


KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!

  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 04-06-2015, 08:07 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 72
Default Snake Water with BBQ

This version of Snake Water sounds like an imposter. The Clearly
Canadian Snake Water has (clearly) been known to have MDMA in it, which
is why its so insanely Canadian.


On 04/06/15 20:40, La Mirada wrote:
On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
far.

Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in
order
to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)

Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake
water
is Wild Turkey and cyanide.

Weird sauce ovah cha,
Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)



This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ slop.

Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?


KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 04-06-2015, 08:11 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,710
Default Snake Water with BBQ

No ecstatic cling?


On 6/4/2015 1:07 PM, Bread Basket wrote:
This version of Snake Water sounds like an imposter. The Clearly
Canadian Snake Water has (clearly) been known to have MDMA in it, which
is why its so insanely Canadian.


On 04/06/15 20:40, La Mirada wrote:
On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking
beh
beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
far.

Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in
order
to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)

Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake
water
is Wild Turkey and cyanide.

Weird sauce ovah cha,
Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)



This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ
slop.

Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?


KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Snake Water with BBQ La Mirada General Cooking 4 04-06-2015 11:12 PM
Snake Water Bread Basket[_11_] General Cooking 0 17-04-2015 02:29 AM
Snake oils? Cuddly Duddly[_3_] Diabetic 2 16-06-2008 02:45 AM
dried snake !? Igor B General Cooking 1 18-11-2004 11:11 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017