FoodBanter.com

-   -   Barbeque & Jolt Cola! (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/433564-barbeque-jolt-cola.html)

[email protected] 20-05-2015 12:45 AM

Barbeque & Jolt Cola!

Great combo1 Especially if I'm at Snows, Franklins, Kreutz Market etc...

World's Only Jolt Cola Trash Can

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Only-.../321757992221?

Masterpiece work of art!

Sorry for spamming but I gotta get the word out in selling my treasured Jolt Cola Trash Can!

Ebay "World's Only Jolt Cola Trash Can" if link doesn't work.

Ends Sunday 5/24/15

It's a United Bullet Receptacle, hand painted & decaled, a true work of art & masterpiece.

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 04:23 AM

Barbeque & Jolt Cola!

On 5/19/2015 5:45 PM, wrote:
> Great combo1 Especially if I'm at Snows, Franklins, Kreutz Market etc...
>
> World's Only Jolt Cola Trash Can

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Only-.../321757992221?

> Masterpiece work of art!
>
> Sorry for spamming but I gotta get the word out in selling my treasured Jolt Cola Trash Can!
>
> Ebay "World's Only Jolt Cola Trash Can" if link doesn't work.
>
> Ends Sunday 5/24/15
>
> It's a United Bullet Receptacle, hand painted & decaled, a true work of art & masterpiece.

It is truly a BEAUTY!!!