FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ranch Dressing = Superman (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/432150-ranch-dressing-superman.html)

Star Bread ˜† 06-01-2015 12:06 AM

Ranch Dressing = Superman

Tortuga Fellawhooga told me once how he felt RANCH dressing = Superman.
I didn't really understand until I ate at Kickin' Chicken in
Charleston, SC. The fries with their ranch dressing is amazing.

Spotify ads are terrible and obviously don't know what I like. I don't
wanna "holla holla holla, we dem boys"

sf[_9_] 23-10-2015 04:55 AM

Ranch Dressing = Superman

--
Barbara J Llorente, 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.