FoodBanter.com

-   -   James "Big JIm" Whitten (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/431742-james-big-jim-whitten.html)

hrbricker[_3_] 30-11-2014 05:30 PM

James "Big JIm" Whitten

Just got the word from Big Jim's son Davey that BJ is in a hospice as
I write this. After surviving open heart surgery it seems that BJ has
been diagnosed with life threatening cancer. According to Davey, the
doctors say that he has advanced pancreatic and liver cancer and that
his kidneys are shutting down. It doesn't sound good for Big Jim. I know
that BJ has made a lot of friends over the years and your prayers at this
time would be appreciated.

Brick said that

Gerardus 30-11-2014 06:26 PM

James "Big JIm" Whitten

hrbricker wrote:
> Just got the word from Big Jim's son Davey that BJ is in a hospice as
> I write this. After surviving open heart surgery it seems that BJ has
> been diagnosed with life threatening cancer. According to Davey, the
> doctors say that he has advanced pancreatic and liver cancer and that
> his kidneys are shutting down. It doesn't sound good for Big Jim. I
> know that BJ has made a lot of friends over the years and your
> prayers at this time would be appreciated.
>
> Brick said that

Sad news !

Gerardus hoping for a miracle

hotair[_2_] 01-12-2014 01:20 PM

James "Big JIm" Whitten

In article >,
says...

> Just got the word from Big Jim's son Davey that BJ is in a hospice as
> I write this. After surviving open heart surgery it seems that BJ has
> been diagnosed with life threatening cancer. According to Davey, the
> doctors say that he has advanced pancreatic and liver cancer and that
> his kidneys are shutting down. It doesn't sound good for Big Jim. I know
> that BJ has made a lot of friends over the years and your prayers at this
> time would be appreciated.
>
> Brick said that

Our prayers are with Big Jim and his family.

Pete C.[_2_] 01-12-2014 09:31 PM

James "Big JIm" Whitten

Gerardus wrote:

> hrbricker wrote:
> > Just got the word from Big Jim's son Davey that BJ is in a hospice as
> > I write this. After surviving open heart surgery it seems that BJ has
> > been diagnosed with life threatening cancer. According to Davey, the
> > doctors say that he has advanced pancreatic and liver cancer and that
> > his kidneys are shutting down. It doesn't sound good for Big Jim. I
> > know that BJ has made a lot of friends over the years and your
> > prayers at this time would be appreciated.
> >
> > Brick said that

> Sad news !
>
> Gerardus hoping for a miracle

Very sad. Best wishes for that miracle.

Shawn Martin[_12_] 02-12-2014 11:19 AM

James "Big JIm" Whitten

On 11/30/2014 11:30 AM, hrbricker wrote:
> Just got the word from Big Jim's son Davey that BJ is in a hospice as
> I write this. After surviving open heart surgery it seems that BJ has
> been diagnosed with life threatening cancer. According to Davey, the
> doctors say that he has advanced pancreatic and liver cancer and that
> his kidneys are shutting down. It doesn't sound good for Big Jim. I know
> that BJ has made a lot of friends over the years and your prayers at this
> time would be appreciated.
>
> Brick said that

Thanks for the update.
Sad news, but I have seen miracles.