Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Bamboo charcoal

Has anyone used bamboo charcoal. I saw a bag in a store in Santa Fe,
NM a couple of weeks ago. Since I was traveling I did not buy any to
lug around for a couple of weeks. I could not tell from the bag
whether it was in briquets or "lump". I would assume the former as
the latter would likely burn very quickly because of the thin cross
section.

--bs
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 2014-11-21, Sqwertz > wrote:

> Or I could just look it up, duh! Looks like some of it is extruded,
> and some of it is in it's natural, hollow state.

Looks like you didn't looK up spit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_charcoal

You think they were extruding bamboo five centuries ago? You think
high heat wok cooking developed over hollow peices of bamboo charcoal?
You think.... nevermind. You've made it pretty obvious what you
think.

nb

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11/20/2014 6:29 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I've never heard of bamboo charcoal, but it's probably pulverized and
> extruded into turds or pressed into briquettes

Sounds like your sex life, little dumpling:

http://www.hungerisunacceptable.com/...tation-057.jpg

How many briquettes do you have stuffed up yer prolapsed ass anyway?

I figure you got half a dozen tucked in those chipmunk cheeks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On 11/20/2014 10:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On 21 Nov 2014 03:41:40 GMT, notbob wrote:
>
>> On 2014-11-21, Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> I've never heard of bamboo charcoal, but it's probably pulverized and
>>> extruded into turds or pressed into briquettes using some sort of
>>> natural binder. That's how they make the coconut shell lump charcoal.
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=bamb...719&tbm =isch
>>>
>>> Or I could just look it up, duh! Looks like some of it is extruded,
>>> and some of it is in it's natural, hollow state. I would think the
>>> extruded stuff would be much more reliable. The hollow stuff looks
>>> gimmicky and a waste of firebox space.

>> Looks like you didn't looK up spit.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_charcoal
>>
>> You think they were extruding bamboo five centuries ago? You think
>> high heat wok cooking developed over hollow peices of bamboo charcoal?
>> You think.... nevermind. You've made it pretty obvious what you
>> think.

> Shut the **** up, you irate little baby. Why are you even here in
> alt.food.barbecue? And what the hell is your point?
>
> We're talking about modern day charcoal that somebody saw in a store
> recently. It has nothing to do with wok cooking. Here, let these
> school you about modern extruded charcoal:
>
> http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpextwhatis.htm
> http://www.cast-iron-grate.com/bamboocoal.html
> http://www.bambubrasileiro.com/arqui...University.pdf
>
> And as your own link points out: "Bamboo briquette charcoal is made
> of bamboo residue, for example, bamboo dust, saw powder etc., by
> compressing the residue into sticks of a certain shape and carbonizing
> the sticks.". IOW, extrusion.
>
> Now get your pathetic, whiney ass back into RFC where you can make a
> fool out of yourself in front of a much larger audience.
>
> -sw

Just a look back at how Sqwerty historically treats notbob...

Anyone got the deportation papers ready yet?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Wagyu charcoal

On 8/20/2015 9:47 AM, Playa wrote:
Barbara J. Llorente - A FRAUD TROLL ENABLER!
Get the **** out of here, you FAT FRAUD biotch troll!

Get out - stalker!

....dump!

[__Barbara__]