Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Stocking up for winter

It will be too cold in a couple of months to tend the smoker Last night
I cooked up two briskets and a pork butt. Just finished pulling the
butt and soon, half the bounty will be in the freezer.

I'm giving half+ a brisket to my neighbor. He had a riding mower and
like to cut grass so he has been doing mine at the same time. He
"hinted" that he'd like to try my brisket so he will get a big chunk of
one of them

Maybe one more time before it is really too cold. I don't trudge through
the snow to cook anything.

Stocking up. Dimitri General Cooking 9 04-08-2014 07:23 PM
In the toe of the stocking Felice General Cooking 68 03-01-2010 09:10 PM
May well be a bad winter-But a good Stew/Soup Winter Kswck General Cooking 98 05-09-2009 08:08 PM