FoodBanter.com

-   -   Stocking up for winter (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/430598-stocking-up-winter.html)

Ed Pawlowski 31-08-2014 02:37 PM

Stocking up for winter

It will be too cold in a couple of months to tend the smoker Last night
I cooked up two briskets and a pork butt. Just finished pulling the
butt and soon, half the bounty will be in the freezer.

I'm giving half+ a brisket to my neighbor. He had a riding mower and
like to cut grass so he has been doing mine at the same time. He
"hinted" that he'd like to try my brisket so he will get a big chunk of
one of them

Maybe one more time before it is really too cold. I don't trudge through
the snow to cook anything.