FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ugly Chicken Dish (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/430397-ugly-chicken-dish.html)

Bread Basket[_11_] 16-08-2014 06:09 AM

Ugly Chicken Dish

The news about the new news-worthy "Ugly Chicken Dish" floored me upon
listening. It speaks of a "less-than-pretty" chicken with a beautiful
plate upon placement and procedure (?) and viewing. But as I sat in my
GRIO and considered this, I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Tested Chicken: $30
Ugly Chicken Dish: $SALE

It's as I expected. There's no need for the pretty, here. The GRIO
stalled as I got excited and tried to call the 1-800-CHICKEN-PARTY as I
realized there are far too many numbers here.

Leslie,
Lesby