Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Adding grass clippings to my ground beef for textures

I tried onions, I tried bell peppers, I even tried mixing bananas into
my ground beef to add good textures to it. The onions were really good,
and the banana, oddly enough, was ok.

But then one day I was cutting my grass as I was grillin', and I thought
you know, maybe I could try grass clippings. It is organic, it will be
diegested, so its no worries, right?

So I went inside with a handful of grass clippings, added it into the
ground beefs, along with some worchester sauce and Jimmy Dean sausage
(seriously this is awesome), and my gawd, I had the worst burger ever.

Sincerely,
Pesto Pringles are fake
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Bread Basket > wrote:
> I tried onions, I tried bell peppers, I even tried mixing bananas into my
> ground beef to add good textures to it. The onions were really good, and
> the banana, oddly enough, was ok.
>
> But then one day I was cutting my grass as I was grillin', and I thought
> you know, maybe I could try grass clippings. It is organic, it will be
> diegested, so its no worries, right?
>
> So I went inside with a handful of grass clippings, added it into the
> ground beefs, along with some worchester sauce and Jimmy Dean sausage
> (seriously this is awesome), and my gawd, I had the worst burger ever.
>
> Sincerely,
> Pesto Pringles are fake

When adding grass clippings, insert news paper clippings. Newsweek, Time,
Soap Opera Digest (for extra dramatic bregs), hell even add some digital
news clippings from thy g00g to truly create the fabled "digital bregs".

But I agree, grass clippings is utter ******** on its own, you want to
create a better burger?! Lightly spread windex on the bun and it will
"clean" you inside and out (aka splatters will commence, followed by
shunting). It's by far the freshest burger to eat and inhale while making
you hallucinate about posting on bregs

My greatest fantasy,
King of Bregs

--