FoodBanter.com

-   -   Beef Tits and Mice (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/429961-beef-tits-mice.html)

MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) 13-07-2014 03:38 AM

Beef Tits and Mice

Recipe for disaster, but only of you don't like delicious bregs slathered
like mayonnaise on your old man hairs.

Gear up the chickpeas, throw that shit in your landlords face. This
concoction doesn't need dirt, basically

BAH GAWD

Sharting will happen, do not mix with BUCKZ

Exterminate,
Dalek Emperor

--
-- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?

Bread Basket[_11_] 13-07-2014 07:12 PM

Beef Tits and Mice

Reading this while watching INCEPTION, I get the feeling that more than
mind games is going on in that movie. The subtle BUCKZ references
throughout is incapsulating, and the fact that they say "OK, let's go
down under" is also a reference to the great BUCKZ recession in
Australia 10 years ago.

Its a dark emeperor, being that fortification is a necess.

Baldorf,
Balford