Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Cooking a can of BBQ flavored Pringles

I decided to throw a damn can of this ish on the bah-bee and I just love
the taste of metal/tin and bregs~! I ate a plate of tasted metal breakfast
that sang with the Halfords of olde.

Month olde bregs? Child's play. Decade old ground turkey? Toddler
skylarkings.

A Cobb salad is bullshit

No Mercy,
The WWE PPV

--
-- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
No Name

MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) > wrote:
> I decided to throw a damn can of this ish on the bah-bee and I just love
> the taste of metal/tin and bregs~! I ate a plate of tasted metal breakfast
> that sang with the Halfords of olde.
>
> Month olde bregs? Child's play. Decade old ground turkey? Toddler
> skylarkings.
>
> A Cobb salad is bullshit
>
> No Mercy,
> The WWE PPV

Nags

Pringles? John Kane General Cooking 30 10-07-2008 05:34 PM
Pringles and death modom (palindrome guy)[_2_] General Cooking 33 04-06-2008 09:37 PM
Cooking Chicken over Ribs? Chicken flavored pork? Duwop Barbecue 3 11-02-2006 02:58 AM
X flavored Doritos same as old Taco flavored Doritos (circa 1995) Roland Marsey Marketplace 0 19-06-2004 10:24 PM