Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Luau -- getting the right pig

Keoki wants to have a luau.

He needs a pig for the luau, so he goes to a pig farm and asks the
farmer for a twenty-pound pig.

The farmer goes into the pen and searches around for awhile.

Finally, he picks up a pig, puts its tail in his mouth and begins to
swing the the pig around for a few seconds.

He puts the pig down and says, "Nope, not quite 20 pounds."

He picks up another, puts the tail in his mouth, swings the pig
around
awhile and declares "This one's 20 pounds!"

Keoki says, "You can't weigh a pig like that!"

"Sure I can," says the farmer, "Watch this."

So he calls his son over and asks him to weigh the pig.

The boy comes over, picks up the pig , puts its tail in his mouth,
and
swings it around for awhile.

Soon he puts the pig down and says, "This one weighs 20 pounds."

Keoki still doesn't believe they can weigh a pig this way, so the
farmer tells his son to get his mother so she can weigh the pig.

After five minutes the boy returns alone.

"She can't come out just yet," he says, "She's weighing the
mailman."

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4-Jul-2014, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> Keoki wants to have a luau.
>
> He needs a pig for the luau, so he goes to a pig farm and asks the
> farmer for a twenty-pound pig.
>
> The farmer goes into the pen and searches around for awhile.
>
> Finally, he picks up a pig, puts its tail in his mouth and begins to
> swing the the pig around for a few seconds.
>
> He puts the pig down and says, "Nope, not quite 20 pounds."
>
> He picks up another, puts the tail in his mouth, swings the pig
> around
> awhile and declares "This one's 20 pounds!"
>
> Keoki says, "You can't weigh a pig like that!"
>
> "Sure I can," says the farmer, "Watch this."
>
> So he calls his son over and asks him to weigh the pig.
>
> The boy comes over, picks up the pig , puts its tail in his mouth,
> and
> swings it around for awhile.
>
> Soon he puts the pig down and says, "This one weighs 20 pounds."
>
> Keoki still doesn't believe they can weigh a pig this way, so the
> farmer tells his son to get his mother so she can weigh the pig.
>
> After five minutes the boy returns alone.
>
> "She can't come out just yet," he says, "She's weighing the
> mailman."

That was BAD Ed. Got a good laugh out of it though.

Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7/6/2014 4:41 PM, bigwheel wrote:

>> After five minutes the boy returns alone.
>>
>> "She can't come out just yet," he says, "She's weighing the
>> mailman."-
>>
>> That was BAD Ed. Got a good laugh out of it though.
>>
>> Brick said that.

> Dang Ed..thats going to go down as a classic. I will move it over to FB
> for ya.

The doc says I should lose a few pounfs so I get my weight checked
frequently.

Crockpot Luau pork and crack slaw ImStillMags General Cooking 0 06-08-2014 12:34 AM
Stonehenge Luau GDenke General Cooking 9 25-07-2008 03:51 PM
CAMPER'S LUAU CHICKEN Tim Recipes 0 07-08-2005 12:34 AM
Chicken And Spinach In Coconut Milk - Mao Luau 7Hawks Recipes (moderated) 0 17-11-2004 03:50 PM