Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default How Safe is Your Food?

I am building a device that will let you test your food for the common toxins that make you sick.

Here is a survey to find how people deal with food spoilage, any responses help a lot!

http://nathanielchen1.polldaddy.com/...e-is-your-food

Forgive me if this is an inappropriate channel for such a survey.

Cheers,
Nathaniel
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default [OT] How Safe is Your Food?

said

> I am building a device that will let you test your food for the
> common toxins that make you sick.
>
> Here is a survey to find how people deal with food spoilage, any
>
> http://nathanielchen1.polldaddy.com/...e-is-your-food
>
> Forgive me if this is an inappropriate channel for such a survey.

Girl has some nice cleavage. Anyone ever smoked tits?

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Heavy_Smoker wrote:

>> http://nathanielchen1.polldaddy.com/...e-is-your-food
>>
>> Forgive me if this is an inappropriate channel for such a survey.

> Girl has some nice cleavage. Anyone ever smoked tits?

MartyB's been smokin' poles...
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertocracy View Post
Heavy_Smoker wrote:

How Safe is Your Food? Don't Guess! | Polldaddy.com

Forgive me if this is an inappropriate channel for such a survey.

Girl has some nice cleavage. Anyone ever smoked tits?

MartyB's been smokin' poles...
I didn't find any food tester here.. Anyways thanks for the click i made in your link to have a survey on it....
Mosquito net for windows from Phifer

How Safe is Your Food? [email protected] Diabetic 1 15-09-2013 07:14 AM
How Safe is your Food? Don't Just Guess! [email protected] General Cooking 0 14-09-2013 06:54 PM
Is our food safe? THEOLDONE Diabetic 0 24-02-2005 06:18 PM
Food-safe lubricants L, not -L Cooking Equipment 15 16-02-2005 12:02 AM
Old Foley Food Mill Safe to Use? Peggy General Cooking 9 07-10-2003 04:33 PM