FoodBanter.com

-   -   Marty Bodine's Barbecue was It was Jacksonville (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/425597-re-marty-bodines-barbecue.html)

RävNsfän®[_2_] 11-09-2013 04:51 PM

Marty Bodine's Barbecue was It was Jacksonville

John Walsh explained :
> I'm up for barbeque, Lenny! :)

Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?

http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH
--
The *REAL* Drew, not the ankle biting
news.qis.net RavNsfan wannabe.

Sqwertocracy 11-09-2013 08:35 PM

RävNsfän® wrote:
> John Walsh explained :
>> I'm up for barbeque, Lenny! :)
>>

> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>
> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH
> --
> The *REAL* Drew, not the ankle biting
> news.qis.net RavNsfan wannabe.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

No wonder Sqwerty sucks up to him so much!

Tutall 12-09-2013 07:47 PM

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:51:29 AM UTC-7, RävNsfän® wrote:

> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>
> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH

Someone who really loves looking at and playing with cocks made that picture.

Sqwertocracy 12-09-2013 09:55 PM

tutall wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:51:29 AM UTC-7, RävNsfän® wrote:
>
>> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>>
>> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH
>>

> Someone who really loves looking at and playing with cocks made that picture.

My thinking too, looks like it musta come from Steve Wertz' flickr stream...

Tutall 13-09-2013 03:26 PM

Hey CasaBona, have I told you to **** off lately?

**** off, assmuncher.

Sqwertocracy 13-09-2013 06:59 PM

tutall wrote:
> **** off, assmuncher.

East my shorts, queerbait.

Tutall 13-09-2013 10:29 PM

On Friday, September 13, 2013 10:59:41 AM UTC-7, Sqwertocracy wrote:
> tutall wrote:
>
> > **** off, assmuncher.

> East my shorts, queerbait.

We all knew already, but you just admitted to being Casa Fruity. Heh.

Sqwertocracy 13-09-2013 11:50 PM

tutall wrote:
> On Friday, September 13, 2013 10:59:41 AM UTC-7, Sqwertocracy wrote:
>> tutall wrote:
>>
>>> **** off, assmuncher.

>> East my shorts, queerbait.

> We all knew already, but you just admitted to being Casa Fruity. Heh.

No one admitted anything, ****sbum.

Bend double and blow yerself, marty's busy now.

TANK 12-10-2013 07:36 PM

RävNsfän® wrote:
> John Walsh explained :
>> I'm up for barbeque, Lenny! :)
>>

> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>
> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH
> --
> The *REAL* Drew, not the ankle biting
> news.qis.net RavNsfan wannabe.

LOL!

RävNsfän®[_3_] 11-09-2014 06:35 PM

Marty Bodine's Barbecue

> John Walsh wrote :
> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>
> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH

Hehehehehe!
~Drew
"Talk is cheap ...lets go play"
Johnny Unitas (19) Baltimore Colts

conundrum 11-09-2014 07:01 PM

Marty Bodine's Barbecue

On 9/11/2014 11:35 AM, RävNsfän® wrote:
>> John Walsh wrote :
>> Have you seen Marty Bodine's barbecue?
>>
>> http://bayimg.com/napFPAAeH
>>

> Hehehehehe!

....all that "expertise" and the end results remain:

KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Brisket Contests
Contests since 26/Apr/2008
Current rank: 1315th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)