FoodBanter.com

-   -   Found thorough bbq catering spreadsheet (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/425508-found-thorough-bbq-catering.html)

[email protected] 03-09-2013 05:30 AM

Found thorough bbq catering spreadsheet

I picked this Excek spreadsheet from this newsgroup a number of years
ago but I don't remember the creator's name. I found it quite useful,
and if you can identify the original poster, please do. He distributed
it freely, so I will, too. If you'd like a copy email me by
substituting my real name for Sunny at yahoo and I'll send you a
copy.

Regards,
loukerns

Mort[_2_] 03-09-2013 05:52 AM

http://ebookbrowsee.net/bbq-catering...-xls-d61530310

[email protected] 04-09-2013 07:24 PM

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 21:52:37 -0700, Mort > wrote:

>http://ebookbrowsee.net/bbq-catering...-xls-d61530310

Thanks, Mort. I didn't know it was out there.