Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default Breakfast Muffins at Home - in which Steve fesses up to ruiningaff-f publicly

On 6/20/2013 6:54 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:50:21 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "casa bona" > wrote in message
>>> Here we see Steve basically admitting he polluted alt.food.fast-food with
>>> the trolls from alt.usenet.kooks, precisely as I described. He and Marty
>>> love to kill groups off and find new posters to stalk.

>> Just out of curiousity did Steve do the same thing to rec.food cooking?
>>
>> Steve is the DIRECT REASON, and people like him, that Usenet is dying.

> First I destroy alt.food.fast-food, next... The World!
> BwahahahahahahahHAHA!

Oh I don't know Steve, you seem content to act as Marty's sycophantic
lieutenant and pick groups off one by one.

I think you lack the ambition to do much more really.

> Casa Boner here is another kook I've been grooming for an upcoming AUK
> vote. Give me a few months (maybe even weeks at this rate) and he
> should be ripe. Hopefully he doesn't implode first.

Well there we go, he admits to the process and even has the temerity to
brag on it, how sad...

> ObFastFood: Dinner tonight was a 1/2lb patty melt smothered top and
> bottom with Swiss cheese and topped with sauteed peppers and onions on
> crispy grilled rye bread with mayo and sweet hot mustard. Imported
> balsamic marinated cippolina onions (Italy) on the side. No fries, no
> chocolate-flavored HFCS syrup shake, no cheap Star Trek toy made in
> China. Just good food not cooked by a clown.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwertz...3056/lightbox/
>
> -sw

A clown could at least inspire a few laughs, your egomania isn't worth
the tears you'd like to see shed over it.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

In article >, says...

>On 6/20/2013 6:54 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Just out of curiousity did Steve do the same thing to rec.food cooking?
>>>
>>> Steve is the DIRECT REASON, and people like him, that Usenet is dying.

>> First I destroy alt.food.fast-food, next... The World!
>> BwahahahahahahahHAHA!

>Oh I don't know Steve, you seem content to act as Marty's sycophantic
>lieutenant and pick groups off one by one.
>
>I think you lack the ambition to do much more really.
>
>> Casa Boner here is another kook I've been grooming for an upcoming AUK
>> vote. Give me a few months (maybe even weeks at this rate) and he
>> should be ripe. Hopefully he doesn't implode first.

>Well there we go, he admits to the process and even has the temerity to
>brag on it, how sad...
>
>> ObFastFood: Dinner tonight was a 1/2lb patty melt smothered top and
>> bottom with Swiss cheese and topped with sauteed peppers and onions on
>> crispy grilled rye bread with mayo and sweet hot mustard. Imported
>> balsamic marinated cippolina onions (Italy) on the side. No fries, no
>> chocolate-flavored HFCS syrup shake, no cheap Star Trek toy made in
>> China. Just good food not cooked by a clown.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwertz...3056/lightbox/

>> -sw

>A clown could at least inspire a few laughs, your egomania isn't worth
>the tears you'd like to see shed over it.

yet here you are, foaming and spewing all over a post not even intended
for you.

--

GIT-R-DONE !