Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

Default 7 Steak Myths

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:49:49 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>As if we're gonna believe USDA Prime beef costs $6/lb.
>> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

><yawn>
>
>-sw

Oh Squirty:

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?use...qvcdFuU1dR8bgA

Steve "Rockin the Boat" W.'s Profile

Location
Austin, TX

Yelping Since
September 2008

Find Me In
Clothes, usually

My Hometown
Santa Cruz, CA and Pittsburgh, PA

My Blog Or Website
http://www.flickr.com/ph…

My Second Favorite Website
http://IMDB.com: one of the first really useful sites on the Internet.

The Last Great Book I Read
Grapes of Wrath (I was a late Steinbeck devotee)

My First Concert
Rush - Moving PIctures (Twice, SF and Pittsburgh)

My Last Meal On Earth
I'd rather spend that hour raping and pillaging

Don't Tell Anyone Else But...
I'd rather be posting to Usenet

Most Recent Discovery
I'm getting older

Current Crush
Grape

Shell Gas Station
Categories: Gas & Service Stations, Convenience Stores
Neighborhoods: 78704 (South Austin), South Lamar District
12/17/2012 First to Review
I went in to buy cigarettes as I do twice a week for the last 6 months
and was given "short" cigarettes instead of the longer 100's style. I
was halfway out the door when I realized the mistake. The door hadn't
even had time to close behind me when I went back in to get the right
cigarettes. Had to wait behind a few other people at the cash
register but when I got there he said they have a policy that once you
leave the store you cannot return or exchange anything. I told him
the door never even closed behind me so technically I never left the
store. And more importantly you gave me the wrong cigarettes. It was
a simple exchange.

He said "No, you asked for 'Short' cigarettes", which was total BS as
I told him, "I do this twice a week, and you give me the correct
cigarettes every other time. The word "shorts" is not even in my
vocabulary." He still insisted those are what I asked for. Rather
than providing the simplest customer service he chose to argue with me
and insist I said something that I didn't. He refused to exchange the
cigarettes for the ones I originally asked for.

This is the same Shell station where a woman accused the store clerk
(Amirali Noorji Maknojia, age 44) of sexually assaulting her in the
bathroom back on March 4th, 2008 (story available in
http://Statesmen.com archives, author Tony Plohetski). While I didn't
exactly get raped in the sexual sense, I'm still amazed at the
treatment. It's clear that their pig-headed customer service still
has a quite a ways to go if hey can't even provide the most basic
customer service for regular customers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

Default 7 Steak Myths stalker alert

jr-bod > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:49:49 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> As if we're gonna believe USDA Prime beef costs $6/lb.
>>> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

>> <yawn>
>>
>> -sw

> Oh Squirty:
>
> http://www.yelp.com/user_details?use...qvcdFuU1dR8bgA

[stalker post clipped]

This now makes four nyms for the casa boner troll who bitches to high heaven
when anyone else uses a different nym to hand him his own crap.

You know you've found a loon when you see stalker posts like the one above.

I'm done with casa boner now. You all enjoy him. (As if he won't be right
back with another nym)

MartyB (yes, that's right)
<plonking all casa boner addies and starting a timer>

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

On 6/14/2013 2:07 PM, Ronald McDonald wrote:
> jr-bod > wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:49:49 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As if we're gonna believe USDA Prime beef costs $6/lb.
>>>
>>> <yawn>
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Oh Squirty:
>>
>> http://www.yelp.com/user_details?use...qvcdFuU1dR8bgA
>>

> [stalker post clipped]
>
> This now makes four nyms for the casa boner troll who bitches to high
> heaven when anyone else uses a different nym to hand him his own crap.

Marty would you please quit accusing me of being every other troll who
follows you around.

> You know you've found a loon when you see stalker posts like the one above.

I know the way you went crazy in the packers newsgroup after they won
their super Bowl in available for everyone to view "crazy" via archive:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...rs/P2QjeU78LoU

> I'm done with casa boner now. You all enjoy him. (As if he won't be
> right back with another nym)
>
> MartyB (yes, that's right)
> <plonking all casa boner addies and starting a timer>

That's nice Marty, you have an extra-special sparkly day, OK?

The Gluten Lie: And Other Myths About What You Eat graham[_4_] General Cooking 15 16-04-2015 09:08 PM
Myths About Colonoscopy Mark Thorson General Cooking 55 02-04-2011 03:54 PM
Top Ten Beer Myths tomkanpa[_2_] Beer 9 20-05-2009 02:55 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<more myths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-12-2007 03:40 AM
Kitchen myths Peter Aitken General Cooking 98 24-10-2003 09:30 PM