Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default pulled pork

Today noticed a sandwich at the pirates opener. Pulled pork sandwich with
Perogies ? Something Pittsburgh ? Didn't see any coleslaw.

Greg
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

gregz > wrote:
> Today noticed a sandwich at the pirates opener. Pulled pork sandwich with
> Perogies ? Something Pittsburgh ? Didn't see any coleslaw.
>
> Greg

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...to-eat-291115/

Greg
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 1, 8:59*pm, gregz > wrote:
> gregz > wrote:
> > Today noticed a sandwich at the pirates opener. Pulled pork sandwich with
> > Perogies ? Something Pittsburgh ? Didn't see any coleslaw.

> > Greg

> http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...ake-me-out-to-...
>
> Greg

That's goofy. Potato dumplings over pulled pork with caramalized onion
sanwiched in pretzel bread.

Milwaukee is kicking itself for not inventing it first.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregz View Post
Today noticed a sandwich at the pirates opener. Pulled pork sandwich with
Perogies ? Something Pittsburgh ? Didn't see any coleslaw.

Greg
New one on me. Flour and mashed tates are cheaper than pork..lol.