Old 12-01-2013, 04:53 AM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth
Default Ok

I cant hang out here too long because I cant stand to wade through all the quoted material to try to figger out who said whut to who. I may have to take an extry heart pill on this deal. No wonder I swore off this particular type of nonsense many moons ago. Cant believe a person might like to hang out here. What is the attraction? Where is Fats? If he is planted out in the Swamps most of us prob take it. Its the old not knowing thing which tugs at the heart strings. Thanks.

Old 12-01-2013, 04:37 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

--
bigwheel

Yeah, people here are kinda lazy at trimming. Instead of foodbanter
have you viewed this through google groups?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...6f2f59291e804#

http://tinyurl.com/ajbdk9y