Posted to alt.food.barbecue
No Name

Default Cooking time for small buffalo brisket?

I am smoking a 2.5lb buffalo brisket tomorrow.

Any ideas on the time at 225?

I have done small pork butts, and found that the
30min/lb was way too short.

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in alt.food.barbecue...)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
No Name

Andrew> I am smoking a 2.5lb buffalo brisket tomorrow.

Andrew> Any ideas on the time at 225?

Andrew> I have done small pork butts, and found that the 30min/lb
Andrew> was way too short.

I allowed 5 hours, it took six, with foil and high temp for the
last hour.

I will not do buffalo again, not enough fat.

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in alt.food.barbecue...)

small brisket - what would you do? Sky General Cooking 29 06-12-2007 11:03 PM
Brisket time! Nancy Young General Cooking 6 26-10-2007 12:58 AM
first time brisket stwr8281 Barbecue 11 13-03-2007 10:30 PM
time to try brisket again [email protected] Barbecue 14 22-05-2006 11:56 PM
Trying brisket this time Jesse Skeens Barbecue 20 08-12-2004 04:55 AM