Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Clean-burning charcoal

After a 14 year hiatus on solid fuel cooking I
restarted my charcoal barbecue, using the same
bag of briquetts.

At first lighting, the stench from the briquetts was
appalling. I'd completely forgotten how awful the odor
is. Once burned off they're ok, but I still don't like
it and the amount of ash suggests there's not much
charcoal in them. Who sells clean wood charcoal, in
lumps of about an inch? I'm in northern California,
not far from Sacramento. Something like almond or
walnut charcoal would be interesting to try.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote:
> charcoal year round. Lazrai is only a hundred or so miles from Sacto
> (in Brisbane, CA). They are a very good lump that still has quite a
> bit of flavor left in them - no need to use separate, slow burning
> smoking woods for flavor.

Lazzari is available at local retail and it
sounds worth a try.

Thanks for replying!

bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 13, 7:13*pm, User Bp > wrote:
> Sqwertz > wrote:
> > charcoal year round. *Lazrai is only a hundred or so miles from Sacto
> > (in Brisbane, CA). *They are a very good lump that still has quite a
> > bit of flavor left in them - no need to use separate, slow burning
> > smoking woods for flavor.

> Lazzari is available at local retail and it
> sounds worth a try.

Probably only their mesquite. You might try and ask the store manager
to order some of their hardwood lump.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 13, 7:13=A0pm, User Bp > wrote:
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> > > charcoal year round. =A0Lazrai is only a hundred or so miles from
> > > Sacto (in Brisbane, CA). =A0They are a very good lump that still has
> > > quite a bit of flavor left in them - no need to use separate, slow
> > > burning smoking woods for flavor.

> > Lazzari is available at local retail and it
> > sounds worth a try.

> Probably only their mesquite. You might try and ask the store manager
> to order some of their hardwood lump.

So? Charcoal is carbon (not talking briquettes). For smoke flavor, I use
hardwoods from my garden or that I buy.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 15, 11:37*pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> tutall > wrote:

> > > Lazzari is available at local retail and it
> > > sounds worth a try.

> > Probably only their mesquite. You might try and ask the store manager
> > to order some of their hardwood lump.

> So? Charcoal is carbon (not talking briquettes). For smoke flavor, I use
> hardwoods from my garden or that I buy.

For smoke flavor I use lump charcoal. No additives needed. For smoke
flavors when bbqing, I burn the wood I want, oak, fruit, whatever. If
available.

Are you claiming mesquite charcoal is no different from others? I a
lab somewhere, sure. In the real world, or in our backyard? Not so
much.

Pull the other one.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 15, 11:37=A0pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > tutall > wrote:

> has

> > > Probably only their mesquite. You might try and ask the store manager
> > > to order some of their hardwood lump.

> > So? Charcoal is carbon (not talking briquettes). For smoke flavor, I
> > use hardwoods from my garden or that I buy.

> For smoke flavor I use lump charcoal. No additives needed. For smoke
> flavors when bbqing, I burn the wood I want, oak, fruit, whatever. If
> available.

Lump charcoal for smoke flavor?! Wow!

> Are you claiming mesquite charcoal is no different from others? I a
> lab somewhere, sure. In the real world, or in our backyard? Not so
> much.

When fully charred, yes!

> Pull the other one.

Pull this, pal!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17 Oct 2012 11:00:40 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>> For smoke flavor I use lump charcoal. No additives needed. For smoke
>> flavors when bbqing, I burn the wood I want, oak, fruit, whatever. If
>> available.

>Lump charcoal for smoke flavor?! Wow!

Actually, yes. The dripping fat hits the hot coals and vaporizes,
sending "stuff" up to the meat. Same as the flavorizer bars on a gas
grill. Flavors, but not from wood smoke.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 02:13:13 +0000 (UTC), User Bp wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> >> charcoal year round. Lazrai is only a hundred or so miles from Sacto
> >> (in Brisbane, CA). They are a very good lump that still has quite a
> >> bit of flavor left in them - no need to use separate, slow burning
> >> smoking woods for flavor.

> > Lazzari is available at local retail and it
> > sounds worth a try.
> >
> > Thanks for replying!

> "Thanks"? You're supposed to call us all inhospitable A-holes that
> scare away all the newbies with mean replies.
>
> Your troll failed!
>
> ;-)
>
> -sw

Dang,we really must be slipping!

monroe('hospitable A-holes'? hmm)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote:

> Your troll failed!
>
> ;-)

In a perverse way you're right. I live in Davis and the area is
abundantly provided with orchards: Almonds (dwindling), walnuts (lots)
plums and a few others. Every so often one of the orchards is
pulled up, like so many huge dandelions, and the wood retrieved
is set aside for some other use. I was hopeful that somebody would
know of a charcoal maker who uses it.

No such luck. Lazzari will certainly do, but I was hoping for
something more local.

bob prohaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:52:30 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:29:03 +0000 (UTC), User Bp wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz > wrote:
>>>
>>> Your troll failed!
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>>

>> In a perverse way you're right. I live in Davis and the area is
>> abundantly provided with orchards: Almonds (dwindling), walnuts (lots)
>> plums and a few others. Every so often one of the orchards is
>> pulled up, like so many huge dandelions, and the wood retrieved
>> is set aside for some other use. I was hopeful that somebody would
>> know of a charcoal maker who uses it.
>>
>> No such luck. Lazzari will certainly do, but I was hoping for
>> something more local.

> People have posted here about making their own charcoal in the distant
> past but I think the consensus is that the convenience factor of
> buying it far outweighs the hassle of making lump in small quantities.
>
> There's always the pre-burn method. Burn you cured or green wood down
> in a separate pit then transfer the coals to your meat-smoking pits.
> Again this is usually only reserved for larger operations (such as the
> legacy BBQ restaurants here in Central TX) or for very large offset
> smokers.
>
> -sw

What Steve is referring to is called "barbecue" except that in traditional
barbecue the live coals would be placed directly under the meat somewhere
between 16 and 24 inches. Barbecue cannot be made in an offset smoker but
the resultant smoke-roasted meat is delicious nonetheless.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 18-Oct-2012, =?iso-8859-1?Q?TFM=AE?= > wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:52:30 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> In a perverse way you're right. I live in Davis and the area is
> >> abundantly provided with orchards: Almonds (dwindling), walnuts (lots)
> >> plums and a few others. Every so often one of the orchards is
> >> pulled up, like so many huge dandelions, and the wood retrieved
> >> is set aside for some other use. I was hopeful that somebody would
> >> know of a charcoal maker who uses it.
> >>
> >> No such luck. Lazzari will certainly do, but I was hoping for
> >> something more local.

> > People have posted here about making their own charcoal in the distant
> > past but I think the consensus is that the convenience factor of
> > buying it far outweighs the hassle of making lump in small quantities.
> >
> > There's always the pre-burn method. Burn you cured or green wood down
> > in a separate pit then transfer the coals to your meat-smoking pits.
> > Again this is usually only reserved for larger operations (such as the
> > legacy BBQ restaurants here in Central TX) or for very large offset
> > smokers.
> >
> > -sw

> What Steve is referring to is called "barbecue" except that in traditional
> barbecue the live coals would be placed directly under the meat somewhere
> between 16 and 24 inches. Barbecue cannot be made in an offset smoker but
> the resultant smoke-roasted meat is delicious nonetheless.
>
> TFM®

Glad 'Fats' finished with that last line 'cause I have a video clip of him
chowing down on mine. And here, I've been calling it BBQ because
I didn't know any better. I thought if you slow cooked meat with fire
and smoke, you could call it BBQ. Now I have to figure out what to
call the stuff I make because I cook it in an offset pit.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 18, 6:34*am, "Brick" > wrote:
> On 18-Oct-2012, =?iso-8859-1?Q?TFM=AE?= > wrote:

> > > People have posted here about making their own charcoal in the distant
> > > past but I think the consensus is that the convenience factor of
> > > buying it far outweighs the hassle of making lump in small quantities..

> > > There's always the pre-burn method. *Burn you cured or green wood down
> > > in a separate pit then transfer the coals to your meat-smoking pits.
> > > Again this is usually only reserved for larger operations (such as the
> > > legacy BBQ restaurants here in Central TX) or for very large offset
> > > smokers.

> > > -sw

> > What Steve is referring to is called "barbecue" except that in traditional
> > barbecue the live coals would be placed directly under the meat somewhere
> > between 16 and 24 inches. *Barbecue cannot be made in an offset smoker but
> > the resultant smoke-roasted meat is delicious nonetheless.

> > TFM

> Glad 'Fats' finished with that last line 'cause I have a video clip of him
> chowing down on mine. And here, I've been calling it BBQ because
> I didn't know any better. I thought if you slow cooked meat with fire
> and smoke, you could call it BBQ. Now I have to figure out what to
> call the stuff I make because I cook it in an offset pit.
>
> --
> Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)- Hide quoted text -

Eh, always took him to be bragging how he's does it the original, more
difficult way.

And good on him for keeping traditions alive along with Bob from
Georgia and the rest of the gang.

If his red hick ass wants to get a little supercilious on us every
once in a while, what the hell. We know he doesn't take himself that
seriously anyway.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:40:58 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:34:47 GMT, Brick wrote:
>
>> Glad 'Fats' finished with that last line 'cause I have a video clip of him
>> chowing down on mine. And here, I've been calling it BBQ because
>> I didn't know any better. I thought if you slow cooked meat with fire
>> and smoke, you could call it BBQ. Now I have to figure out what to
>> call the stuff I make because I cook it in an offset pit.

> Now I'm going to have to tell John Muller and Aaron Franklin, two of
> the most popular pit masters in America, that what they're cooking is
> not BBQ. And have them change the name of their restaurants, too.
>
> Basically, what TFM is saying now is that BBQ really *is* grilling,
> something that has been hotly debated here for way too many years.
>
> -sw

That's not at all what I'm saying and I'll thank you kindly to remove your
words from my mouth.
I'll stand by my purist definition of traditional barbecue along with a
good many other folks. Some of them I even have respect for.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:30:36 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:08:16 -0400, TFM® wrote:

>>> Now I'm going to have to tell John Muller and Aaron Franklin, two of
>>> the most popular pit masters in America, that what they're cooking is
>>> not BBQ. And have them change the name of their restaurants, too.
>>>
>>> Basically, what TFM is saying now is that BBQ really *is* grilling,
>>> something that has been hotly debated here for way too many years.

>> That's not at all what I'm saying and I'll thank you kindly to remove your
>> words from my mouth.
>> I'll stand by my purist definition of traditional barbecue along with a
>> good many other folks. Some of them I even have respect for.

> How is putting coals under the meat any different from grilling? And
> how is cooking in a offset not barbecue? What DO you call smoking
> meat in a offset if it's not barbecue in the most purist form of the
> word?
>
> Sorry if you feel offended, but your definition is just way to anal
> for me. This is worse than the debates over grilling vs. BBQ, which I
> always avoided. But now you hit a sore spot.
>
> -sw

As I said earlier, if you'd been paying attention, an offset smoker
produces smoke roasted meat. By the same token, barbecue cannot be
produced in a Weber or a Brinkmann or any bullet smoker if the water pan is
in place, regardless of contents of said pan.

The difference in the flavor of the finished product cooked directly over
coals is so vastly different than that of smoke roasting as to constitute
another product entirely. Only one can be barbecue.

I don't mean to pick your scabs, but do try it yourself. You're duly
equipped with your ECB. Cook 2 nearly identical cuts of meat. One using
the water pan (with whatever you want in it) and the other with nothing but
air between the coals and the meat.
If you're diligent enough with the fire management you will have something
truly wonderful when you're done.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® > wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:30:36 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> That's not at all what I'm saying and I'll thank you kindly to remove your
>>> words from my mouth.
>>> I'll stand by my purist definition of traditional barbecue along with a
>>> good many other folks. Some of them I even have respect for.

>> How is putting coals under the meat any different from grilling? And
>> how is cooking in a offset not barbecue? What DO you call smoking
>> meat in a offset if it's not barbecue in the most purist form of the
>> word?
>>
>> Sorry if you feel offended, but your definition is just way to anal
>> for me. This is worse than the debates over grilling vs. BBQ, which I
>> always avoided. But now you hit a sore spot.
>>
>> -sw

> As I said earlier, if you'd been paying attention, an offset smoker
> produces smoke roasted meat. By the same token, barbecue cannot be
> produced in a Weber or a Brinkmann or any bullet smoker if the water pan is
> in place, regardless of contents of said pan.
>
> The difference in the flavor of the finished product cooked directly over
> coals is so vastly different than that of smoke roasting as to constitute
> another product entirely. Only one can be barbecue.
>
> I don't mean to pick your scabs, but do try it yourself. You're duly
> equipped with your ECB. Cook 2 nearly identical cuts of meat. One using
> the water pan (with whatever you want in it) and the other with nothing but
> air between the coals and the meat.
> If you're diligent enough with the fire management you will have something
> truly wonderful when you're done.
>
> TFM®

The only difference I see is fat induced smoke. Temperature should be no
different, unless you want it to be different.

Greg

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 10/18/2012 8:34 AM, Brick wrote:
> On 18-Oct-2012, > wrote:

>>> People have posted here about making their own charcoal in the distant
>>> past but I think the consensus is that the convenience factor of
>>> buying it far outweighs the hassle of making lump in small quantities.
>>>
>>> There's always the pre-burn method. Burn you cured or green wood down
>>> in a separate pit then transfer the coals to your meat-smoking pits.
>>> Again this is usually only reserved for larger operations (such as the
>>> legacy BBQ restaurants here in Central TX) or for very large offset
>>> smokers.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> What Steve is referring to is called "barbecue" except that in traditional
>> barbecue the live coals would be placed directly under the meat somewhere
>> between 16 and 24 inches. Barbecue cannot be made in an offset smoker but
>> the resultant smoke-roasted meat is delicious nonetheless.
>>
>> TFM®

> Glad 'Fats' finished with that last line 'cause I have a video clip of him
> chowing down on mine. And here, I've been calling it BBQ because
> I didn't know any better. I thought if you slow cooked meat with fire
> and smoke, you could call it BBQ. Now I have to figure out what to
> call the stuff I make because I cook it in an offset pit.

It is called barbecue, whether in an offset or bullet style smoker with
a heat/flame defuser between the heat and the meat. I think TFM is just
wanting to cause a debate on the definition of barbecue.

We used to think barbecue was something cooked low and slow. We have
learned, that is not necessarily so. Big Jim has mentioned he has cooked
brisket at temps of 300 or more. No one complained it was not barbecue
at his New Years Day bash that he cooked at for 25 years.

My definition is meats cooked at under 300 using lump and/or wood.
Others definition may differ a little. If it is tender and delicious,
who cares? It is all good...

BBQ
--
“We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to
purchase, and fined if we don’t, signed by a president who smokes, with

Author Unknown
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:18:34 +0000 (UTC), gregz wrote:

> TFM® > wrote:

>>> How is putting coals under the meat any different from grilling? And
>>> how is cooking in a offset not barbecue? What DO you call smoking
>>> meat in a offset if it's not barbecue in the most purist form of the
>>> word?
>>>
>>> Sorry if you feel offended, but your definition is just way to anal
>>> for me. This is worse than the debates over grilling vs. BBQ, which I
>>> always avoided. But now you hit a sore spot.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> As I said earlier, if you'd been paying attention, an offset smoker
>> produces smoke roasted meat. By the same token, barbecue cannot be
>> produced in a Weber or a Brinkmann or any bullet smoker if the water pan is
>> in place, regardless of contents of said pan.
>>
>> The difference in the flavor of the finished product cooked directly over
>> coals is so vastly different than that of smoke roasting as to constitute
>> another product entirely. Only one can be barbecue.
>>
>> I don't mean to pick your scabs, but do try it yourself. You're duly
>> equipped with your ECB. Cook 2 nearly identical cuts of meat. One using
>> the water pan (with whatever you want in it) and the other with nothing but
>> air between the coals and the meat.
>> If you're diligent enough with the fire management you will have something
>> truly wonderful when you're done.
>>
>> TFM®

> The only difference I see is fat induced smoke. Temperature should be no
> different, unless you want it to be different.
>
> Greg

There you have it, it all boils down to temperature. NOT. It's just like
boiling and steaming are both cooking with hot water so temp is the only
consideration, right?
Hint: It's not all about temperature. There's magic in them there coals.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:10:46 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:38:51 -0500, bbq wrote:
>
>> It is called barbecue, whether in an offset or bullet style smoker with
>> a heat/flame defuser between the heat and the meat. I think TFM is just
>> wanting to cause a debate on the definition of barbecue.

> I just think he's out of KGB.
>
> -sw

Not out but certainly not partaking enough. Thanks for the reminder. I
now leave you to your previously scheduled programming.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:34:47 GMT, Brick wrote:
>

> Basically, what TFM is saying now is that BBQ really *is* grilling,
> something that has been hotly debated here for way too many years.
>
> -sw

OK little Buddy that Squirts off at the mouth<g>
"Barbecue" is not grilling.
Barbecue "IS" done over coals from burnt down logs at a greater distance,
say 16" to 24" in most cases. In some case it may be a bit closer because of
ash build-up.
"Grilling" is also done over coals, BUTT, the coals are very close to the
meat. Somewhere in the 6" or less range.
Also with a very hot fire.
When you are cooking barbecue the coals are not only much farther from the
meat, BUTT are spread very thin or even around the outside edges of whatever
you be cooking.
That is where the art comes in. Knowing where and when and how many coals
to use.
Originally to me Barbecue was never meant to have a heavy smoke flavor.
Grilling = hot and fast with coals close under the meat.
Barbecue = slow, cooler fire at a distance from the fire.
This is Southern Barbecue.
What in Texas is called Barbecue is a whole different animal.
For instance, the pits at Kuretz are offset pits with the fire in a pit on
one end of the pit.
There use to be a place in Dripping Springs (Riley's) that cooked on
Southern Pride Pits.
While Kuretz was good, especially the sausage and pork chop, I preferred
Riley's.
I don't get too testicle about it. If is pleasant to eat I am happy.
When I had my place I cooked on a Southern Pride, it wasn't TRUE Barbecue,
BUTT don't try to tell my customers that.
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 19, 12:47*am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> tutall > wrote:

> > Nobody talks shit when stating that mesquite lump burns hot and had a
> > bitter bite, and oak lump has a sweeter smell.
> > But frame the discussion about carbon and all of sudden people lose
> > their memory? WTH?

> OK. I use mesquite from Smart n' Final. For smoke, I use Kaffir lime from
> our garden, corn cob, baby coconut or hickory chips.

Corn cob, coconut? Those are new to most of us I think. Can you expand
a bit on those two?

How dry are the cobs and what sort of aroma do they have, am trying to
imagine this.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:

> Corn cob, coconut? Those are new to most of us I think. Can you expand
> a bit on those two?
>
> How dry are the cobs and what sort of aroma do they have, am trying to
> imagine this.

Cobs ain't just for wiping! Folks in Cornistan,esp. places where trees
are rare have been smoking hams and bacons with cobs for decades.
Coconut shells make charcoal with practically ZERO odor. It's really
nice and mild when used as smoke wood.

monroe(no hickory in samoa)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 19, 12:47=A0am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > tutall > wrote:

> > > Nobody talks shit when stating that mesquite lump burns hot and had a
> > > bitter bite, and oak lump has a sweeter smell.
> > > But frame the discussion about carbon and all of sudden people lose
> > > their memory? WTH?

> > OK. I use mesquite from Smart n' Final. For smoke, I use Kaffir lime
> > from our garden, corn cob, baby coconut or hickory chips.

> Corn cob, coconut? Those are new to most of us I think. Can you expand
> a bit on those two?
>
> How dry are the cobs and what sort of aroma do they have, am trying to
> imagine this.

They're completely dried out. Both are sweet. Coconut is also smokier.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 19, 8:27*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> Ahh, Behoove THIS!
>
> -sw <unzipping...>

Texarkanians just can't hep themselves.

<shaking head sadly, scuff toes...>

<beg>

Heh

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 10/17/2012 10:29 PM, User Bp wrote:
> > wrote:
>>
>> Your troll failed!
>>
>> ;-)
>>

> In a perverse way you're right. I live in Davis and the area is
> abundantly provided with orchards: Almonds (dwindling), walnuts (lots)
> plums and a few others. Every so often one of the orchards is
> pulled up, like so many huge dandelions, and the wood retrieved
> is set aside for some other use. I was hopeful that somebody would
> know of a charcoal maker who uses it.
>
> No such luck. Lazzari will certainly do, but I was hoping for
> something more local.
>
> bob prohaska

check this out:
http://www.razoreye.net/mirror/charc...l%20Retort.htm
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Shawn Martin > wrote:
> check this out:
> http://www.razoreye.net/mirror/charc...l%20Retort.htm

Good article! Where I live that would bring out the local FD in a
minute, the air pollution police in two. Out in the country it'd work.

bob prohaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, User Bp > wrote:

> After a 14 year hiatus on solid fuel cooking I
> restarted my charcoal barbecue, using the same
> bag of briquetts.
>
> At first lighting, the stench from the briquetts was
> appalling. I'd completely forgotten how awful the odor
> is. Once burned off they're ok, but I still don't like
> it and the amount of ash suggests there's not much
> charcoal in them. Who sells clean wood charcoal, in
> lumps of about an inch? I'm in northern California,
> not far from Sacramento. Something like almond or
> walnut charcoal would be interesting to try.
>
> Thanks for reading,
>
> bob prohaska

Have you tried the Natural Foods Co-op on X street?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" > wrote:

> Have you tried the Natural Foods Co-op on X street?

Not yet, but the next time I'm over that way I'll look.

Thank you!

bob

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth