Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Grilling/smoking sausages and tough casing

Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> Interesting. With rare exception, never had the problem. I only buy
> natural casing dogs and buy all sorts of sausages. I just put them on
> a heated grill and let them go. Never bothered with the par cooking
> either.
>
> No one in my house has ever complained.
>
> Maybe the way you handle them makes them stiff.

SNORK!!SPLORT!! Ed hits a 4-dinger!
Seriously.I've had less casing problems from sheepgut than from piggut.
Seems thinner,more flexible and is ribbed for HER pleasure.

monroe(parboiling in beer=alcohol abuse. You'll go to hell for that)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:58:58 -0400, monroe, of course wrote:

> Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> Interesting. With rare exception, never had the problem. I only buy
>> natural casing dogs and buy all sorts of sausages. I just put them on
>> a heated grill and let them go. Never bothered with the par cooking
>> either.
>>
>> No one in my house has ever complained.
>>
>> Maybe the way you handle them makes them stiff.

> SNORK!!SPLORT!! Ed hits a 4-dinger!
> Seriously.I've had less casing problems from sheepgut than from piggut.
> Seems thinner,more flexible and is ribbed for HER pleasure.
>
> monroe(parboiling in beer=alcohol abuse. You'll go to hell for that)

Two of the funniest messages I've *ever* read on usenet. I've been
laughing for 5 minutes and I'm still going.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 10/1/2012 12:07 PM, TFM® wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:58:58 -0400, monroe, of course wrote:
>
>> Ed > wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting. With rare exception, never had the problem. I only buy
>>> natural casing dogs and buy all sorts of sausages. I just put them on
>>> a heated grill and let them go. Never bothered with the par cooking
>>> either.
>>>
>>> No one in my house has ever complained.
>>>
>>> Maybe the way you handle them makes them stiff.

>> SNORK!!SPLORT!! Ed hits a 4-dinger!
>> Seriously.I've had less casing problems from sheepgut than from piggut.
>> Seems thinner,more flexible and is ribbed for HER pleasure.
>>
>> monroe(parboiling in beer=alcohol abuse. You'll go to hell for that)

> Two of the funniest messages I've *ever* read on usenet. I've been
> laughing for 5 minutes and I'm still going.
>
> TFM®

Ed and monroe often inject humor in their posts. That's part of what
makes this a enjoyable group to participate in.

BBQ
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
bbq > wrote:

> On 10/1/2012 12:07 PM, TFM® wrote:

> >> SNORK!!SPLORT!! Ed hits a 4-dinger!
> >> Seriously.I've had less casing problems from sheepgut than from piggut.
> >> Seems thinner,more flexible and is ribbed for HER pleasure.
> >>
> >> monroe(parboiling in beer=alcohol abuse. You'll go to hell for that)

> > Two of the funniest messages I've *ever* read on usenet. I've been
> > laughing for 5 minutes and I'm still going.
> >
> > TFM®

> Ed and monroe often inject humor in their posts. That's part of what
> makes this a enjoyable group to participate in.
>
> BBQ

My existence is but for to humor you <bows>

monroe(what's a class w/o clowns?)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 1, 7:14*pm, "monroe, of course" >
wrote:

> monroe(what's a class w/o clowns?)

You'll never, ever know.

<eg>

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 10/1/2012 9:13 PM, monroe, of course wrote:
snip
>> Ed and monroe often inject humor in their posts. That's part of what
>> makes this a enjoyable group to participate in.
>>
>> BBQ

> My existence is but for to humor you<bows>
>
> monroe(what's a class w/o clowns?)

A class where nothing is learned !!!!!!

BBQ (sometimes the clown needs to be the teacher)