Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Best BBQ Aprons You've Had Or Seen?

The place i work at started stocking up on some pretty ridiculous Aprons this year... The most popular ones (by far) are the superhero suits. Batman has been a really big one, then Captain America...

But my favorite has to be this gem, from the dudes at Epic Meal time: http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/H...n_Bacon_Strips

My favorite of all time is the one where your body looks like the 'David' statue... i feel like ive only ever seen it on soe crappy reality show though...

Anyone else, have any favorites?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:23:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>The place i work at started stocking up on some pretty ridiculous Aprons this year...

>Anyone else, have any favorites?

Yes, the ones that don't have SPAM on them
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote

SPAM SNIPPED............ shame on you.

> Anyone else, have any favorites?

My favorite is one that has a big apron flap, and when you raise it up to
wipe your hands, it reveals a HUGE Johnson and The Twins.

Steve

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8/14/2012 11:23 AM, wrote:
> The place i work at started stocking up on some pretty ridiculous Aprons this year... The most popular ones (by far) are the superhero suits. Batman has been a really big one, then Captain America...
>
> But my favorite has to be this gem, from the dudes at Epic Meal time:
http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/H...n_Bacon_Strips

> My favorite of all time is the one where your body looks like the 'David' statue... i feel like ive only ever seen it on soe crappy reality show though...
>
> Anyone else, have any favorites?

I made one for my DH. I put the NY Yankee logo on it and the legend:
"baseball is life, the rest is just BBQ"

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Custom Kitchen Aprons [email protected] General Cooking 1 11-09-2012 12:17 PM
Midweek survey on the RFC website: Aprons... Chatty Cathy General Cooking 18 10-11-2006 10:37 PM
Need Aprons? [email protected] Baking 9 10-05-2006 08:16 AM
Aprons [email protected] Marketplace 0 19-04-2006 05:24 PM