FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bregs Query, Episode 1: Picked up some bear claws (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/417612-re-bregs-query-episode.html)

Bread Basket[_5_] 11-05-2012 08:37 AM

Bregs Query, Episode 1: Picked up some bear claws

Its often (almost alwasy) that the greased pig falls prey to the bear claw
(stick attacks at bear shows). So, it comes as no surprise to me that:

1) You found them in skyrimjob

2) Lagging hard at skyrimjob

3) Tried to turn face and the crowd still booed

Tandy computers should return...with BREGS

Sincerely,
DOS Timpani

On Wed, 09 May 2012 09:31:01 +0200, MMkay17432 - The Terrible Twenties
Years wrote:

Q: I picked up a few bear claws today in skyrimjob - are they safe to
eat? I mean, these are real bear claws, not like those
heart-attacks-on-a-stick you get at auto shows.

A: Excellent felching, old friend. I think you can lakertaste them
quickly, or make a potion out of them that creates old cans of Surge out
of thin air.

Next edition:
Can the old 86er be eaten in one sitting (shitting)? The only man to
know is Dirk Pint, who managed to inhale a near-perfect old 86er after a
good sharting.

Bregs, I DEMAND comeuppance. Here here~! open this paper bag, and do
not scatter the discarded pogs of your childhood.

Obsolete,
Windows Pre-Taped Mail