Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Scott's Barbecue

A couple of months ago, I posted a link to the Andrew Zimmern show
where Scott's Barbecue was featured in an episode about Charleston.

Last week, we were vacationing in the south so I made it a point to
have lunch there on the way from Charleston. It was good food!

The two ladies helped us decide what we wanted and served us. They
were quite delightful. When I mentioned Zimmern, the one lady said
"Oh, that nut" Rodney was there, but was done cooking for the day so
I did not see any of the preparation. He too was very personable.

You can also buy a whole hog for $400, have him do your turkey for
$30, or buy a chicken for $10.

Pictures posted on ABF

Whole Hog at Scott's BBQ Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 17 16-03-2012 05:34 PM
Barry Scott Marty[_3_] General Cooking 6 22-03-2009 02:01 PM
Scott Dixon Sauvignon st.helier[_1_] Wine 0 26-05-2008 06:58 AM
Scott's Seafood Chowder Scott Willilams Recipes (moderated) 0 29-12-2007 09:10 PM
TN 2005 Allan Scott SB Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 0 21-07-2007 05:43 AM