Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Backyard Party addition

Want to add some class to your get together? Don't want your pals
having drinking wine from those plain ole red cups?

Here ya go.

http://wrapsodyonline.com/store/prod...-Red-Solo-Cup/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message

> Want to add some class to your get together? Don't want your pals
> having drinking wine from those plain ole red cups?
>
> Here ya go.
>
> http://wrapsodyonline.com/store/prod...-Red-Solo-Cup/

And such a reasonable price. We're tossing all of our old crystal and
getting a dozen.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 30, 8:18*am, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "tutall" > wrote in message

> > Want to add some class to your get together? Don't want your pals
> > having drinking wine from those plain ole red cups?

> > Here ya go.

> >http://wrapsodyonline.com/store/prod...-Red-Solo-Cup/

> And such a reasonable price. *We're tossing all of our old crystal and
> getting a dozen.

Well, if'n you wanna splurge, go whole hog and get the Mason jar
version:

http://wrapsodyonline.com/store/prod...neck-Assorted/

Backyard pit Paul Zentmyer Barbecue 3 23-06-2008 09:01 PM
SO2 addition? Jim Winemaking 9 08-04-2006 04:00 PM
Oak addition Jim Winemaking 5 07-12-2005 05:08 AM
Backyard Clambake Duckie ® Recipes 0 07-07-2005 10:36 PM
Backyard Brats Beth Layman Recipes (moderated) 0 08-06-2005 04:06 AM