FoodBanter.com

-   -   BBQ Georgetown, TX (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/415976-re-bbq-georgetown-tx.html)

SuperT 01-03-2012 08:37 PM

BBQ Georgetown, TX

Recommend: Rudy's

Salt Lick is quit a distance South of Austin.

Bob-tx[_3_] 02-03-2012 01:10 PM

BBQ Georgetown, TX

"SuperT" > wrote in message
. ..
> Recommend: Rudy's
>
> Salt Lick is quit a distance South of Austin.
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

One in Round Rock

manuelaa12 03-03-2012 03:43 PM

It helps a lot in this regard to making some great and spice bar b q food. I every enjoy this great and too awesome sharing a lot
i love it

_____________________________
sleep number m7 bed l sleep number m7 bed l sleep number i10 bed

Roger[_5_] 22-03-2012 01:27 PM

BBQ Georgetown, TX

On 3/2/2012 9:10 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:10:42 -0600, Bob-tx wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> Recommend: Rudy's
>>>
>>> Salt Lick is quit a distance South of Austin.

>> One in Round Rock

> I forgot about that one. It's there for the ballpark, so may not be
> open all the time. It's nothing like the driftwood location.
>
> -sw

Well, did try to get some good Q but was out voted and we went to the
Salt Lick in Round Rock. Will say the brisket was nice and tender but
not much flavor. The rest was average or below average IMHO. The sides
did not even approach the below average category. Oh well, maybe next
time everyone will listen and we will try one of the better ones.
Thanks to all who replied even though the advice could not be used on
this trip.