Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default BBQ Georgetown, TX

Just found out that will be making a trip to the Georgetown, TX area
soon and didn't want to miss an opportunity for good food during the
trip. Does anyone have any recommendations? Know the Salt Lick is
there but what else is really good?

Thanks
Member

What a great and really an incredible working it is that i ever found ever
i really enjoy this too nice and great sharing\

_________________________________
sleep number m7 bed l sleep number m7 bed l sleep number i10 bed
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 3/12/2012 11:13 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:17:15 -0600, Roger wrote:
>
>> Just found out that will be making a trip to the Georgetown, TX area
>> soon and didn't want to miss an opportunity for good food during the
>> trip. Does anyone have any recommendations? Know the Salt Lick is
>> there but what else is really good?

> So where did you end up going?
>
> -sw

Haven't gone yet. We will be there next week and are still mulling over
all of the information received. The bad thing is this is turning into
a whirlwind trip so may not even get a chance. Thanks to all who
provided places to try and stay away from